Friday, February 24, 2012

A Welcome Diversion



Lloyd Architects

I've had a few new-to-me photography jobs in the last six months and I've really been enjoying the challenge and change of pace.

Cailtin Creer Interiors

I've been working with the very talented interior designer Caitlin Creer, photographing her latest room designs. I'm also lucky to be doing some work for Lloyd Architects, photographing some of their recently completed and very inspiring remodels. I'll tell you that the best part is peeking into the homes and rooms they have each put their stamp on. I'm like a kid in a candy store. I have to remind myself I'm there to work and not just oooh and aaaaah.

Caitlin Creer Interiors

You can view my work for Lloyd Architects at their online portfolio and blog:
Modern Ranch

Lloyd Architects

I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know Warren and Jennie Lloyd. They are a talented delightful duo.

Lloyd Architects

You can view my work for Caitlin Creer on her blog:

Cailtin Creer Interiors

Lucky me, she also helped me pull my front room, dining room and family room together. She's a delightful gal with a great eye! I consider myself lucky to get to work with her.

All images SBP.




No comments: